Experienced in most methods of manufacturing with the ability to appropriately design, engineer and manufacture innovative product from ideation to the final consumer and beyond.
Develop and maintain positive partnerships with multiple manufacturers, design, sales and engineers. Proven capable in managing extremely technical developments as well as translating simple design ideas into complicated manufacturing processes.
Extensive knowledge of anthropomorphic, bio-metric and ergonomic design. Also proficient in analysis of computational fluid dynamics.
Manufacturing proficiency in the following:
- Polycarbonate (optical grade and structural) injection molding
- Silicone compression molding
- Silicone injection molding
- Liquid silicone injection molding
- Expanded foam injection
- Vacuum molding
- Polypropylene injection molding
- Polyurethane injection molding
- EVA foam
Familiar with manufacture of the following:
- Aluminum components (cast and CC)
- Steel (only hand fabrication)
- Adobe Illlustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Excel
- Rhino 3D
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Lightwave 3D